Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Green is Green?

Last party to look at - and it might be the best.

I don't equate the Green party as being limited to environmental issues, although the name could be misleading. Afterall, Liberals are Red, Conservatives are Blue, and Green? Well, they're green. Elizabeth May is an interesting person though. When excluded from the debates, she turned it into a feminist issue, when clearly it wasn't. I don't like women who do that. There are enough real issues for women without inventing more.

They're clearly not ready to lead. They don't even have a candidate in each riding yet. But it may be worthwhile to vote for them anyway. It would be nice to have a fourth federal party. With enough votes and/or seats, they may gain recognition as an official party.

I think my views don't align with any of the parties we currently have. Maybe I should start my own. I would need some help though... I wonder what Paul Martin is doing these days?

Creative Commons License
This work by Suzette Leeming is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.

No comments: