Sunday, May 11, 2014

Revival?

Okay by now I realize that I'm not good at blogging consistently. But.... I have 2 big things happening so I thought I'd try and revive my blog.

First off - I've quit (am quitting) smoking. I have to say it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I might talk about what I'm going through sometimes. I've smoked for at least 40 years with only a couple of short breaks along the way. This truly is an experience. I've already decided that I like smoking and I hate quitting. Too many people around me have died from lung cancer though - it was time for me to get a clue. The passing of my sister on May 2nd this year was the hardest though. So, in her memory I am quitting smoking. I might need some help along the way but I WILL do it.

Also, I'm leaving in a few days to go to Hawaii. It will be nice to close each day with a blog post about what I did that day. I'm travelling by myself but meeting up with an online friend from New Zealand. How exciting is this going to be?

Stay tuned for more :)

Creative Commons License
This work by Suzette Leeming is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.

No comments: